Monday, February 15, 2010

My mind is that of an trained athlete and my body is that of a out of shape 46 year old. LOL
So this is going to be fun trying to get the two to meet in the middle and then move forward...

My workouts now are very short. I am doing 30min on the slide board really working on technique, 30min on the life cycle bike, 30 min of stretching, and 30 to 45 min of sit ups push ups and plyometrics. My mind wants to do so much more. I know I have to be very careful of not causing any injury's and really getting my body to respond correctly to every new move i do and focusing on how my body does it. Gone are the days of JUST DOING IT!!!

I am looking forward to saying my body has caught up to my mind and really feeling the thrill of workouts instead of the agony of putting one foot in front of the other. Right now I feel like a wimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment